Openings:We currently have 2 openings in our toddler room and 2 openings in our 3-5 prek room.
We currently have 2 openings in our toddler room and 2 openings in our 3-5 prek room.
What do I need to enroll?
- $40 registration fee. This fee is a one time per-family fee that covers the cost of paperwork we are required to submit/fax for the USDA food program and any additional paperwork submitted for enrollment. *Must be paid at time of enrollment to secure a spot and it is non-refundable.
- Immunization records or exemption form (required within 2 weeks of enrollment)
- Completed enrollment packet along with financial agreement (required prior to first day)
- USDA financial worksheet. This is required as part of the USDA food program.
- Pre-payment of tuition. Because we are a pre-pay facility we require all tuition fee's to be paid Monday morning for weekly or bi-weekly payments or by the 3rd of the month for monthly payments.
- Photo consent form. Because we like to let parents see the daily activities we occasionally post pictures on our Facebook page.
- Supplies. Bring in supplies according to your child's class supply list prior to their first day.
- Hold check. This check is kept in your file and will only be cashed if you do not give 2 weeks notice to withdraw your child from our center. it must be undated and equal to half a months tuition.
Please contact Erika for any questions you may have or drop by for a tour before 2pm. 208-773-2525. If you come by for a tour after 2pm we will do our best to accommodate you, however, our staffing may not allow us to leave our classes and you may be asked to come back the next day. Obviously our first priority is to the children in our care. Thank you for your understanding.
SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW TO START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS!